eXcessica has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site:
1) We do not track our visitor's identity.
2) We only send email to people who request specific information from us.
3) We never will put you on mailing lists or sell or disclose your identify without your express written permission
Your personal information including your email address will never be sold, rented, shared or given away to anyone for any reason.
This web site contains links to other web-sites.eXcessica is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other web sites. We will remove links to any other web-sites reported who violate our privacy policies.
How to Contact Us
eXcessica publishing, LLC
486 S. Ripley #164
Alpena, MI 49707
DMCA Takedown Notice Procedure
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Takedown Procedure documents the steps to be followed when the eXcessica receives a complaint from a copyright holder or agent of a copyright holder, hereafter referred to as the "complainant."
A DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice must comply with the proper form of a DMCA notice as described below.
According to the DMCA, a claimed infringement notification must be a written communication (email or hard copy letter) to the designated agent of a service provider. When notifying us of an alleged copyright infringement, the following must be provided:
· a physical or electronic signature of the complainant
· identification of the infringed copyrighted work, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a list of works at that site
· identification of the infringed material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
· contact information of the complainant, such as an address, telephone number, electronic mail address
· a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
· a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
If the notice received complies with the proper form of a DMCA notice and if the complainant has legal standing to file a complaint, and if the notice is deemed valid, eXcessica will proceed with taking the work off our site.